Monday 31 August 2009

Forgiveness

I remember asking a friend of mine once about a man who hurted her a lot and I asked her if she'd have the guts to forgive him after all these years. She said she'll never forgive him no matter what because the pain he caused her is way too much and she's not stupid to forgive him for these mistakes. I admit she's one of a kind and what he did is unforgiveable. Yes, he cheated on her. And she won't forgive him because he will not bother himself to ask for her forgiveness. I remember her sentence very clearly, "He thinks he is a God" esta'3farallah! I know he won't ask for her forgiveness because he's too arrogant and too busy cheating on her. He's heartless and heartless people like him don't have a guilty conscience so why should he get down on his knees and beg her please to forgive him? It's really illogical.

Now comes the part when she said, "I'm not stupid" I have to agree. Sometimes you can't forgive someone no matter what because of how much they backstabbed you and forgiving them makes you stupid and they will always backstab you over and over again because to them it makes much logic because they will always think they can backstab you and hurt you again and again KNOWING that you'll always forgive them no matter what. It goes the same way as the old saying, "Who cheats on me once will cheat on me twice"

So? "If she forgives me once she will sure forgive me twice" ok this is true but there's something missing in the picture. If you don't forgive them they will always think they can ruin your day whenever they wanted, they know what hurts you the most.. they will say it when they see you straight to your face, they will do what will piss you off whenever they wanted BECAUSE they know your weakest point! You must not let them them defeat you. Defeat them first! You must forgive them even if they don't ask for it, just don't show them you're pissed off and they will burn inside. Trust me.. they will realize what they're going to say or what they're going to do means nothing to you at all. And what they already did, the pain they have caused means nothing to you anymore. They will know it's ALL history.

I wanted her to forgive him eventhough he didn't ask for it because he is HISTORY. Forgiving him eventhough she won't speak to him nor see his face again will release her from hatred. It will always remind her that she's better than him and it will always remind her that she had the guts to do something nobody will dare to do and can never ever do, it is to forgive.

You will only live one life. Live it to the fullest and don't let anybody get between you and this life because it's too short to be wasted on people who will not benefit you. Let them rott inside by letting them know that you forgave them even if they didn't ask for it because you are better than them. I am not telling you to be friends with them again and act as if nothing has ever happened, I mean in this case.. in this case they won't only backstab you but they will not respect you too. There's no way you're gonna allow this. But you must let them know they're HISTORY! They are DUNZO.

Now when it comes to me.. would I forgive? Of course I will. I don't like having enemies. And not forgiving someone automatically makes them an enemy to me. I'd like to think and believe in myself as a person with no enemies. I don't have enemies but I am certain not all people like me. Simply because they don't have to like me, they are not forced to like me. It's impossible to make everyone like me. They can consider me their enemy if they want to but to me the feeling won't be mutual.

Personally, I'd rather wake up everyday reminding myself that I pissed off the people who hurted me a lot without even bothering to utter a single word to them it:)

"Always forgive your enemies nothing annoys them as much"
Oscar Wilde

P.S: This post needs lots of editing. Will do after fu6our hehe;D
Yeah I'm dizzy, hungry and sick;(

But I'm HAPPY!:D

5 comments:

Faith said...

first
maa tshoofeen shhar sweetie

and about forgiveness
it’s such a heavy feeling you carry around but sometiems u can't help it. just like u said, once he became a no body for her one day, she'll truly forgive him.
And tell her please that “best revenge is living well”
I do believe that getting hurt makes you stronger and should always gives you a motive to have the best life you can get.

Azure said...

allah yesalmich 7beebti

madry i kinda lost myself explaining its a hard subject to talk about and i was going through so many emotions this post needs heavy editing for sure

true i agree with u it makes us much stronger

we only fail to understand that at the end everything happens for a reason

R.. said...

awalan.. salamat;*
akhaf swine flu !! @@
la jk smila 3alich ;*
second of all ..
3adii kilna hungry although ma a7s bilyo3 l2anii anam ilthihir o ag3ad gabil ilf6or (a) ;p
thalithan ..
MMMM ...
im with her ..
ppl nafs hatha ma yistahlon forgiveness..
m3ana abadan mo no3i o ma a76 ib galbii .. bs itha ohwa kan chthii imsawe fiha then ma yistahil ..
bs tadriin ..
some day she'll reach a point and realize ina she wants to forgive him l2ana it'll feel ina le mta bitkon chthi .. l2anha ra7 tit3ab o ohwa mo 7as l2ana ma yadri 3n hawa darha ..
forgiveness shay wayed 7lo bil insan .. bs mo il kil yigdar isami7 ..
alla i3inha inshalla ;)
oo chinii wayed garagt !! and i have a feeling that ull lose track of what ull reply me lma u will ;p

Azure said...

allah yesalmich 7beebti;*

ok u have a point and i agree with u

bas eli ana ma ketabtah bil post ohwa inah u dont have to REALLY forgive them that will come later when they are history

bas some ppl cant forgive bas u have to show the ppl who hurted u inah u forgave them so ma yamsekon shay 3alaich ye'3ethounich feeh

bas eventually at the end u will end up forgetting and forgiving

i need to write this in my post! ulla needs so much editing i'm still sick wallah:(

Hebah said...

I totally agree with you.