Monday 17 August 2009

...............

You know the feeling when something bad happens and then this one single thing strucks a whole cord of bad memories it makes your heart aches like crazy then your entire day gets totally ruined and it continues to the next day and....??

That's exactly what is happening to me.

I'm still feeling bad about what she did to me, and besides my heart aches for lots of other things. So I decided that I'm going to the Blood Bank tomorrow to donate blood for the people who need it, especially for the injured ones in Al-Jahra's fire. I read in the newspaper that they need blood. I hope donating blood will make me feel better about myself even if for a little bit.

When I read about the fire today and saw the picture of their graves it made me feel much more worse. The picture is haunting me and I can't stop crying because of it.

لا حول ولا قوة إلا بالله العلي العظيم

اللهم إرحمهم بواسع رحمتك و إغسلهم بالماء والثلج و البرد كما ينقى الثوب الأبيض من الدنس

10 comments:

R.. said...

i envy u !! ;/
i cant donate ;/
l2ana 3indii faqer dam o 7adeed o madri shno ;/
o tried once ina i donate blood bs galaw i cant !!! ;/
oo alla yer7amhom ib ra7mita o i9aber ahalihom inshalla ;/
ma titkhayilain il ajer ily ib takhthina lma u donate tadriin =D
oo inway ina hatha il donation 4 those ppl ily they need it ..

Azure said...

awal shay matshoufen shar min faqir eldaam wo do u happen to go every month to receive blood? wela it's normal u don't have to?

doona said...

el9ora wayed t3awer elgalb =\

allah yer7amhum oo yghamed ro7hom eljanna

R.. said...

no idont ;p
akhith pills vitamins o 7g il 7adeed..
oo ilshar ma yiich ;*

Azure said...

ĐǻñĎõøðñ

WAYID! i couldn't stop thinking about it.. amen rab el3alameen

R..

el7emdela it's not serious

R.. said...

yeah =)

Faith said...

:(
Allah yr7muhum jame3an ya raab

I’m Saudi and my cousin is Bahraini and she calls me every day to talk about it crying her eyes out talking about the families and their stories. I can’t imagine how you Kuwaitis must be feeling
Sweetie that’s a good deed your doing to feel a bit better about it :*
الله يحفظكم من كل شر

Azure said...

his ex-wife never thought that anyone would die when she decided she'd burn the tent

we also never thought that someday we'd hear that 42 people had died and other 100 are in critical conditions

this is a great tragedy for kuwait.. and i don't think it is something that we'd recover from any time soon

donating blood is the least thing i can do.. i pray that my blood will help and prevent a mother from dying because i am completely certain that her husband and kids can't wait for her to get home

Journal Entries said...

allah yir7amhu, weshafi marthahum..

Azure said...

allahoma amen!