Sunday 23 August 2009

Fashion Q.

Abby mokan, bil a7raa mash'3al ye9amim ly nafnouf.. ya3ny I give them elkhamat eli 3endi wil description and they design it for me ib excellent quality and reasonable prices.

And 7eta lw I buy something from them, dara3a, nafnouf.. whatever I want. I want it to be the ONLY piece eli I have! Mabi I see it on someone else too.. wain fe mash'3al yebe3 min kil shay only 1 item w bas???

I need a list of the best masha'3el that do this!

Help me please!

P.S: Fee cham post 6afatny I will comment and reply to your comment tomorrow;* Promise.

10 comments:

R.. said...

it3arfeen sirdab S ??
mal so3ad il 9oba7 ily bil khldiya?
itsawe bs mn kl shay wa7d ..
shighilha iyanen !!
bs ma itkhayi6 lich!!
ya3nii bs shghilha itsaweeh !!
go and see it ..
if u dont knw it .. i will give u the adress .. o tra ma tig3ad kl yom ;p
ayam mo3ayana o wagt mo3ayan ..
ill give u the details ;p

Azure said...

YAAAAAAAY!!!!

i'm sending u an email:***

R.. said...

k ;*

Azure said...

sent

ya bnaya if u find someone yekhayi6 w OKKKKK tell me asap

7adi i need it

R.. said...

k ;p

Um Mit3ib said...

khabraa rawya el ghanim etsawy... ranash china isim her place?

rencontrer Pauline said...

i have no idea sorry :(

Azure said...

Um Mit3ib

i wrote her name to check it out thanks so much 7beebti;*

Another-Penelope

it's ok sweetie;*

eshda3wa said...

sorry cant help u there

i totally suck at these things

Azure said...

its ok;*