Saturday 8 August 2009

Oprah sued for 1 trillion


"A lawsuit has been filed against Oprah by Damon Lloyd Goffe. He claims that O stole his book and published it under the pretense it was her work. His demand for damages? Damon wants $1 trillion.

According to legal documents, Goffe claims the talk show host admitted to the thievery last year. The poet believes that since Oprah sold over 650 million editions of the work online for $20 a copy, he is entitled to 1.2 trillions."



Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't 650,000,000 x $20 = 13 billion?:/

I hope he wins the case! I don't like Oprah;p but his amount is desperately begging the judge to dismiss the case.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If that is true..she is gone ;p I wish I can sue someone but who?

Azure said...

loool amen to that! how about the ministry of electricity? u know tarsheed messed us up;p

Anonymous said...

looool I think I need to Sue NBK for now :D

Azure said...

i was about to ask u why u'd want to sue NBK but now that i've read ur post i don't blame u;p

but i'm glad u got ur money back!