Sunday 16 August 2009

Predictable

I called her today to tell her to take her box from me. She hanged up on me when she knew who I was. Yes she did delete my number because she asked me who I am and when I told her she simply hanged up on me. I sent her a message telling her to take her box. I hesitated with sending her a message because what she did is a huge slap on the face but because she hanged up on me before saying anything about the box so I had to. I felt like sending her a second message telling her what an awful person she really is and I felt like going to her house and beating the living hell out of her and I felt like.. I FELT LIKE A FIRE IS BURNING MY SOUL.

But no I'm not gonna do this.. no I'm not gonna call her. No, I'm not gonna have a fight. I will be better than her and take the high road instead. I find it both funny and ironic how her response came too naturally to show me how much she doesn't want anything to do with me anymore. To be quite honest, I wasn't shocked by her behavior because this isn't the first time she shuts me up when I bring her the subject of this damn box.

Conclusion: I will burn this box to ashes as soon as I finish typing this post. Looking back at this I say she trusted me and I appreciate it but you know what I appreciate more? That no matter how much she trusted me I never trusted her back by telling her or giving her such important and intimate information about me. In my life I trusted a lot of wrong people but something about her really.. I don't know how to explain I just never felt the courage to tell her something private about me. I always thought that I had no reason to.

I think that sometimes it takes you years to realize who is truly your friend. I think the biggest mistake that we do is giving our hearts and souls without thinking, I know me and her have been friends for so many years but the fact is, I may have had the ultimate excuse to trust her with my life because all of these years of our friendship and the way this scenario goes, "She didn't backstab me in all those years so why would she backstab me now? If she was about to backstab she would have done it a long time ago. There's no reason to do it now. She's a true friend" she never showed me this nasty pattern of hers until she disappeared without notice. She is supposed to take this box away because it has private information but from the way she hanged up on me I can pretty much tell the girl has no shame and why would she be ashamed of what's in this box?!

I will look back at this day as a brand new day and a whole brand new lesson learned.

*
*
*
On a brighter note: R! 7beebti! I got worried about you girl:( I didn't find your blog bas when I clicked on your profile I found the new one ;*

This is her NEW blog: http://r-double-s.blogspot.com/
The deleted one is: http://r-dobble-s.blogspot.com

12 comments:

Faith said...

ok I don't know you and I just found your blog an hour ago, but I'm so pissed right now I wanna go to her house and give her a piece of my mind. why are psychos allowed to live freely among us!!!

Azure said...

u have no idea how pissed off i am now i feel like taking a cold freezing shower then going out cruising nowhere

i feel like i cant do anything now.. i cant read i cant concentrate..

she ruined my day

Faith said...

:(

don't let her ruin your day.. it's a bit funny.. I mean she doesn't want anything to do with you?? you're the one who didn't even give a damn about hersecrets. look how trivial she was to you. don't give her any importance not for a sec.

rencontrer Pauline said...

well so she's the one whos mean, mmm if she disapeared suddenly then there's might be a problem that she she might couldn't tell you, trust me tara mean people is so much sensitive that they hate to admit their true inner feelings to anyone that they hate to be pity with themselves, I mean why don't you check the box? there might be a reason why? maybe not just a secret maybe something to let you know what she has been through, so gabel la t7argeen check the box and burn it , as if u never checked, esh5asrana ^_^

R.. said...

OMG!!!!!! @@
hathii mo mn 9ijhaaa !!! :@
wain bit.ha?? ana baro7 a6ig,ha !!! @@
girl burn the BOX !! BURN IT !!!
if u didnt ill come and burn it !!!!

and hun thanx 3la il blog thingie ;*
yes i changed it !! ;p
thanx again ;*

Azure said...

Faith

:~(
i hope i will feel better tomorrow


Another-Penelope

she turned her back on me eversince i turned her down eachtime she told me to call the guy she's talking to and test if he will flirt with me or not and when i tell her NO she disappears then reappears again to tell me about the next guy but i keep on turning her down but when she made sure that there's no way i'm gonna do this, a) it's a WRONG thing to do to anyone, b) i wouldn't allow this to happen to myself so why should i allow it to happen to somebody else? regardless he's a player, a priest or whoever he is, c) i respect myself way too much to do something nasty like this to someone else

i explained myself to her and we spoke like nothing had ever happened but deep inside my heart i knew she was not the same person anymore so she ignored me and in return i ignored her back

u know what's funny? she actually called me, once, "not a true friend," because of this

there's no reason for her to disappear.. honestly that's what i feel cos elsalfa mo '3a9oub eni i do what she wants me to do

she shouldn't take it personal but i'm glad that she did and i got rid of her forever

R

7beeebti entay;*** u kinda brought a smile to my face after her cos when i went to ur blog and didn't find it i was like, "and this is the final straw in my perfect day R deleted her blog! GOD" but when i went to ur profile and found a new blog and a new post i smiled

<3

R.. said...

aaaaaaaw u made me blush (a) ;**
zoqaa ;*

Anony said...

etha etdeleen beet'hom laish mawadete o khalas?

Um Mit3ib said...

7i6e 3ala sayarat oboha 3nad:P

Journal Entries said...

ur so sweet to keep it with u kil hal mudda..

Journal Entries said...

lol @ um mit3ib!

Azure said...

Anony

she won't take it and if i gave it to someone else in her house they might open it i don't want this to happen.. i destroyed her box anyway

Um Mit3ib

LOOOL tha7akteeni law ana it's my box chan eshda3wa ma sawa-tha feni;p

A Journal Entry

thanks!