Sunday 9 August 2009

A random thought.....

I noticed that once you care a lot about someone.. in a friendship kind of way they seem to back off from you and if you treat them just like anybody else they will get very mad and tell you that they're your bestfriends and how much they don't really deserve to be treated just like someone you barely know.

I just sit confused and ask myself "Why do a lot of people treat us the complete opposite way of how we treat them?" If we we were nice, they'd be mean. And if we were mean, they'd be nice and polite to us..

I think it has to do with who they really are from the inside.. they must be really desperate and lonely to think that anybody who cares about them must really be in love or obsessed with them. I'm a nice person in general but sometimes I feel one must be really careful before showing off how much they care. It doesn't help.. because it comes naturally but everything has changed in this life and we too must change, even if for a little bit.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

It all depends on the other persons personality :) I don't trust in people and their words..it just always painful!

Azure said...

ur right but i guess we have to change a little bit until we know the person much better and until we guarantee that he/she won't think that we're desperate or obsessed with them because of how much we care..

to me its kinda hard because i'm a nice and friendly person in general but i guess i'm gonna have to change a little bit!

Anonymous said...

the problem starts where we show that we are desperate to care for them thats where they just run!! Its natural where ever there is more love there is no appreciation! you realize it only when its too late...

3aliya said...

the first part so true!!;p

Azure said...

..::Amu::..

i agree ... i hope we will stumble upon ppl who will appreciate us for caring a lot without getting the wrong picture

3aliya

it's painful, huh?:(

3aliya said...

yeah been there like so many times!!;p

rencontrer Pauline said...

well I have this experience, personally I'm mean person here, if I know somebody falls in love with me and being nice, I'd be sooo mean bs 3la sweet bs if someone also whos in love with me but hidden their feelings and act alittle mean, then I'd be nice and more mean:P what can I say? well depends on people you know darling but don't be so nice nice nice super nice , cause walla not good y3ni im mean here we think if you're too nice, then easy to hurt you cause we think you'd never hurt us back:P

Azure said...

3aliya

what doesn't kill us makes us stronger!

Another-Penelope

i agree.. u make a good point.. what u said also reminds me of how lets say.. when u backstab someone and then they forgive u and act like nothing has ever happened between u 2 and they'll be super super nice to u.. u'll have no reason to not backstab them again and again cos u know no matter what u do they'll always forgive u so the thought and the feeling of guilt won't ever get erased from u and u dont really respect them in the end

rencontrer Pauline said...

yep that's right :)