Saturday 15 August 2009

The Box of Secrets


A friend of mine whom I'm not in touch with anymore is keeping a very secretive, intimate, and personal pictures and lots of other stuff, I don't know what those stuff are.. I put them all in a box. She told me it's okay to open the box because she trusts me but I never did because I find it disgusting. A secret is supposed to be a secret no matter what. Besides, I'd rather not find out and there's no way I would want this to happen to me if I was in her place.

The problem is she disappeared completely from my life without notice and eachtime I contact her she tells me to keep it because one day she will take it but she never does. It's been years since she disappeared and this box is causing me lots of problems because I keep thinking about it.. what if someone found it in my room and decided to open it? What if it got lost? What if it got stolen? One thing that I'm sure off is that she will be completely destroyed if the information in this box is revealed or seen by someone else.

To be quite honest I'm seriously considering destroying it. You'll tell me one day she will appear again and I can't do this to her stuff and perhaps she wants it and they're so important that they can't be destroyed. I say she's too late and I'm here begining to die a slow death because of this box.

Is there's something else you think I can do instead of destroying it?
What should I do??

9 comments:

doona said...

tell her the truth

that this box is making u unconfortable and if she doesnt take it, youll get rid of it oo let her decide =)

Um Mit3ib said...

6arshe bait;hom

Azure said...

ĐǻñĎõøðñ

i will tell her that


Um Mit3ib - Qaheerat el7asharaat:

hehe i hope ur not being sarcastic;p

if she tells me she's gonna take it later i'm gonna do this and go straight to her house and be like, "im infront of ur house and the box is with me" bas i know her.. she's nasty

rencontrer Pauline said...

if i were you, I'd just check it:P cause ymken katba love letter shay

R.. said...

call her and tell her ina wayed it7atina ..
and why dont u hide it in a locked closet or something.. chthi no one will find it ;p
and haman call her .. and tell her if u dont want it then ill destroy it.. and see shitgol ;p

Azure said...

Another-Penelope

loool malat 3alaiha and her love letter etha chethe islobha

R..

it is kept in a locked place bas still u can't guarantee and it makes me uncomfortable khalas i will call her and tell her i'm going to destroy it if she refuses to take it within these couple of days

rencontrer Pauline said...

Hahahaha mo layeg 3leej t3a9been:P a7isch tharbaa :P weeeh 3yaal g6eeeh el box mdam ma tabeeha! i mean it:P

Faith said...

I think I'd simply throw it away being the inconsiderate selfish impatient myself. and if she came back to ask I'd tell her plzzzzz you never wanted that trash.

Azure said...

i regret not doing this a long time ago because i called her today and.. i just updated about it